Jewish Values Online Help Guide
How do I ask a question?
To ask a question:
- Click on the “Ask a Question” tab on the top of the screen.
- Enter your question in the question block.
- Select your denomination preference (choose “All” if you have no preference).
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the security code.
How do I find an answer to a question that has already been asked?
To find an answer using the “Key Word Search”.
- Click on the “Search for Answers” tab on the top of the screen.
- Enter your keyword or subject of interest.
- Leave the default “Search All”
- Click on the “GO” button.
To find an answer using the “Categories” drill down.
- Click on the Category of Interest located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on a subcategory displayed in the middle of the screen.
- Click on any of the questions of interest displayed for that subcategory.
- If you are not able to find the question of interest, you should ask a question (see above “How do I ask a question?”